Daisypath Friendship tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Zoe is 6 months

Ok, so she's 7 months old tomorrow- it took me a while to post.

She's been sitting up on her own for a while now-

since doc visit on Aug 4th,

but FINALLY sits alone long enough to take a pic (Aug 17th)



Taken just after the dr's visit where I was told she is "scrawny".

Took me off-guard since I thought she was chunky enough.

I was given recommendations on how to increase her caloric intake.


6 mo check-up:

13 lbs 4 oz- 10%

25 1/4 in- 25-50%




Great Grandpa, Great Grandma, Gram, Zoe, Miranda

Taken in Chicago, August 2011.


Getting ready for preschool-
Our 1st art project together.
My favorite part is the mouth she scribbled on in crayon.



Sitting at the table.
She loves her food :)
Its NOT a lack of enjoyment that keeps her scrawny.


Maybe she is just too busy:
***Video @ http://www.hutchisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com/ ***



.